Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

midi mapping with akai apc midi

• Showcontroller Support
More
2 years 8 months ago #191 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic midi mapping with akai apc midi
Hello Luman,
in Showcontroller. As i wrote in my last Post on the right side there is a Tab called "Settings". There are 3 Midi-In Drop Down Boxes. The first one is for hardcoded Devices like APC 40 MK1 /MK2 and APC mini. The second one is for Devices which are routed to the Teaching Part. The 3rd one is only for Midi Clock to sync BPM via Midi Clock Signals. Going this Way (only connect to Live and assigned to Midi In 1 ) there is no need to teach in anything. It must work out of the box..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lunam
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #190 by lunam
Replied by lunam on topic midi mapping with akai apc midi
Thank you for your prompt response.
Do I do this in show controller or in Ableton?
I am trying to use it in showcontroller live ( not using Ableton) but when I try to midi map the message is 00000000 00000000

• Showcontroller Support
More
2 years 8 months ago #189 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic midi mapping with akai apc midi
Hello,
the Akai APC mini is hardcoded in Live so there is no need to teach in something. Connect the Device, go to the "Settings" Tab on the right and choose the Device in the "Midi in 1" Dropdown Box.

• lunam
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #188 by lunam
midi mapping with akai apc midi was created by lunam
Trying to use akai apc mini with show controller to use with my laser but cannot figure out how ro midi map graphs to the apc can you help me?

f