Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Phoenix-Showcontroller Live 4

• Stefano
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago #499 by Stefano
Replied by Stefano on topic Phoenix-Showcontroller Live 4
Thanks for your reply, so do I have to buy only the License with dongle (https://www.thomann.de/it/laserworld_showcontroller.htm) and my Micro USB interface works, or do I have to buy the Shownet too (https://www.thomann.de/it/laserworld_shownet_showeditor_software.htm) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Super User
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #498 by Super User
Replied by Super User on topic Phoenix-Showcontroller Live 4
Hey Stefano,

The Phoenix 4 laser software is a different software than Showcontroller. They both have similar control logics, but are completely separate products. Whereas Phoenix was discontinued many years back, Showcontroller is actively developed, receives frequent feature updates and is well supported. Due to some compatibilities on the hardware side, it is possible that Showcontroller can detect various hardware interfaces, but it requires a Showcontroller Plus license to output to these.
Details here:

Anyway, you would need a Showcontroller license to run Showcontroller software with the option to output to hardware - Phoenix license dongles are not supported.

• Stefano
  • Topic Author
More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #497 by Stefano
Phoenix-Showcontroller Live 4 was created by Stefano
I have the Phoenix-Showcontroller 4 Live with dongle + USB interface with ILDA. If I install Showcontroll the program with the dongle opens, but the laser works only in Hardware Check.
In Live the Laser it is not recognized for missing License. I ask for help to make it work. Thanks

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

f