Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Midi APC mini

• Bart
More
1 year 1 month ago #343 by Bart
Replied by Bart on topic Midi APC mini
I don't use the APC Mini (I use LoopMidi and use a Elgato streamdeck(s) plugin that sent midi signals), The teaching table registers inputs and with the streamdeckstreamdeck+ using a plugin i'm able to even control the strobe, color etc sliders tho i get no feedback.

In the Program Bar it shows also all the time my Device out is the last device that is in my LoopMidi list, i share some screenshots to ilustrate this, at the moment i'm not to worried about this as there is no midi feedback when not using a APC controller, but it would be nice to have some feedback in the future because i can change the images on my streamdecks on midi feedback (the option to select the midi device or a code sent back on the same virtual midi would be nice in the midi teaching table)
Also the Midi Clock Input doesn't save on restart like showns in the 2nd screenshot

midi teaching table
Bank 1-10 (In the default the names are called Beams 1 - 5 and i think he means that) - Registers with me but don't work
Fog now - Registers and doesn't work
Both Fog on and off work and i don't understand the real purpose because they both just toggle why it's not just 1 input
There are no options to change between the 1...5, 6...10, etc

Is there some sort of config file i can change to let the software believe that i do have an APC Mini Connected, so i do get the MIDI Feedback and i can change my streamdecks according to this? Because i prefer to have visuals (On streamdecks you can load gif i record from the preview window and in the future a visualizer) that are shown on my stream deck rather then just a color changing like on the APC Mini

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 year 1 month ago #342 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Midi APC mini
Hi Bart,
i'm trying to recreate your problem right now. Normally the APC Mini is recognized without further settings when it is assigned to MidiInput1. What do you mean by "Selecting Beamtable does not work" ? I can create beams here and assign them to a scene. Please describe your problem in more detail. With the APC Mini you can only switch scenes and the faders work.
Is the APC mini the only one which is connected ?
By BeamTable, do you mean simply the 40 scenes?

• Bart
More
1 year 2 months ago #340 by Bart
Replied by Bart on topic Midi APC mini
Yeah it would be nice to hear an estimate when it gets fixed...

• Tom
  • Topic Author
More
1 year 2 months ago #333 by Tom
Midi APC mini was created by Tom
After installing the last version strange things happen
Selecting beam tables doesn't work, but when you do it withe a mouse, the light on the APC min changes to the next beam table.
Also midi assignment is not working for anything.

f