Copyright 2024 - Laserworld Showcontroller - professional laser control software

Real Time Media Event

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #601 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Real Time Media Event
Sad news....it works.....

Result: www.showcontroller.com/data/Beta/most_realistic_dmt_trip_audiovisuals.mov

Tested on a Slow I5 Office Machine with GTX 960 Chipset. Too Slow for Cutting, but it works.
I use the 159MB File for Testing.
Please try to update your Graphiccard Driver manual and dont use the Driver Windos has choosen.
The Videocalculation is done by the GPU. Faster Gaming GPUs are required. Dedicated Laptop GPUs can 
make problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robert Repassy
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #600 by Robert Repassy
Replied by Robert Repassy on topic Real Time Media Event
Good morning,

Yes I tried in avi but the file was big and i thought that caused the softwware crush.

Here is the download link:

https://vimeo.com/mediastudio/download/917112210/ce2d944e5b

Thank you very much for your help
Kind regards
Robert Repassy

• Showcontroller Support
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #599 by Showcontroller Support
Replied by Showcontroller Support on topic Real Time Media Event
Hello,

first try to convert the Videio to Avi. If this dont help: Can you send the Video for testing to us ?

• Robert Repassy
  • Topic Author
More
1 month 4 weeks ago #598 by Robert Repassy
Real Time Media Event was created by Robert Repassy
Hi Everyone,
i would like to ask sime help. I cannot add video file to my laser show. The lengh 14 minutes. Firstly i thought the meadia file size is causing the problem (it was 1gb) then i cut it smaller piece like (30 Mb) still nothing happens. All the videos encoded and comes up in Media Libry. But I can not add them to my show. I went throuh the tutorial video so many times, i did everithing step by step as it shown but no sucess. Might be some codec missing?? When I chose the video file on media event > Media Library > press OK  the showcontroller close or  I just wait nothing happens for hours.
could you help me please.
as i am going to do a presentation in my son's school about lasers and i have only two weeks to do my laser show.
i have a showcontroller plus version with dongle
thank you very much in advance
kind regards
Robert Repassy

f